Please read carefully before using our website
Client Flo Media Limited uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, contact you by telephone, SMS and to email you marketing information which Client Flo Media Limited believes may be of interest to you and your business. In you making initial contact you consent to Client Flo Media Limited maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services. Client Flo Media Limited also acts on behalf of its clients in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor, Client Flo Media Limited will be acting on the instruction of its client, and will work hard to ensure that the client is fully GDPR compliant.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Client Flo Media Limited may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. Client Flo Media Limited may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
Any information Client Flo Media Limited holds about you and your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any sales transactions including any third-party information we have obtained about you from public sources and our own suppliers such as credit referencing agencies.
Client Flo Media Limited will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing and consulting services, this agency does not sell or broker your data, although coincidentally there may be times when your information could be contained in data that Client Flo Media Limited has purchased from a third-party list broker, on behalf of a client.
Legal basis for processing any personal data:
To meet Client Flo Media Limited’ contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Client Flo Media Limited and/or its clients:
To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by Client Flo Media Limited and/or to market the services and/or products offered by Client Flo Media Limited’ existing clients.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Client Flo Media Limited processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section for full contact details.
Client Flo Media Limited may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. Client Flo Media Limited requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
Client Flo Media Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for six years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After six years any personal data not needed will be deleted.
Data is held in United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. Client Flo Media Limited does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject:
- At any point whilst Client Flo Media Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Client Flo Media Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Client Flo Media Limited at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
· Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Client Flo Media Limited) that has determined how and why to process your data.
· The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
· If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Client Flo Media Limited or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
· The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
· Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
· How long the data will be stored.
· Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
· Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
· How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
· Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
· The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
· Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required:
Client Flo Media Limited will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If Client Flo Media Limited is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0116 4646600 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by Client Flo Media Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain to Client Flo Media Limited’.
Client Flo Media Limited, attention of the Director
5-9 Main Street